...connects test execution and management
TEST-GUIDE symbolizes networked test processes, detailed analyses and centrally managed results. Releases can be reliably planned and test execution jobs can be optimally distributed. But not just that. TEST-GUIDE is a tool that connects test managers and test analysts, software developers and administrators. Each of them can be informed about the test progress at any time, anywhere, and can be actively involved in the processes. With the common goal of speeding up the release. After all, if all the requirements for a new vehicle function are met at the end of a release cycle, then the next step can be started with a clear conscience – the delivery of the fully tested software version. Each single step towards this goal is more than significant. Succeeding requires a function-based Continuous Testing workflow that answers the basic questions:
- What do we need? – A comprehensive test case coverage.
- How do we proceed? – The test cases are started via the test execution.
- Who does it? – Available resources are determined through monitoring.
- How is it progressing? – The comprehensive test report management shows the results.
- Do we have everything? – The Release overview ensures that the tests are processed completely.