ECU-TEST your innovation
Start with high quality test automation today
ECU-TEST is a test automation software for the validation of embedded systems in automotive environments. This software executes regression tests which are essential for validating complex technical products such as electronic control units (ECUs). ECU-TEST can be applied during product development as well as during quality control of production itself.
Main features of ECU-TEST
- Employment in numerous common test systems
- High reusability of tests through a generic test description
- Intuitive, graphical user interface
- Complete coverage of the right branch of the V-Model (SiL – HiL – vehicle)
- Easily to extend for customer specific requirements
- Uniform and efficient automation of the entire test environment
Reusing test cases in multiple development stages (model, software module, embedded system) within their respective test environments (MiL, SiL, HiL) saves the user precious time.
As ECU-TEST can be used with multiple test systems, the customer can choose any tools for their test environment.
Test cases are created graphically without editing of source code. You can drag and drop test cases from existing examples into your test suite. Thus, ECU-TEST is quick to learn and has a high productivity.
ECU-TEST can be integrated in other tools such as requirement management tools, version control tools or test case generators. ECU-TEST is easily customized to your needs. Contact us, if we can help you.
Recommended system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 (SP1 or higher), 8, 10
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Screen resolution: at least 1200 x 800