When a quick glance is not enough
The offline trace analysis of ecu.test processes recorded signal traces automatically. In the process, new derived signals are sometimes calculated. Reports with analysis for the tested cases are generated from the information.
The signal data and test case analysis are interactively visualized using the basic functions of the AutoSPY Viewer. If this is not enough, the AutoSPY Analyzer for ecu.test helps you analyze your result data further. In addition to viewer functions, this also includes
- importing, exporting and printing of signal data
- fast event search using simple, logical signal conditions
- script-based signal analysis for more complex problems
- time shifting of signals as well a
- creating and deleting signal groups