TRACE-CHECK your quality
Start with high performance trace analysis today
TRACE-CHECK is the highly efficient tool for the automatic evaluation and validation of recorded measured data.
Day-to-day testing of newly developed features produces large amounts of data that are never analyzed or used. Sporadic errors often remain undetected and problems relating to complex real-time behaviour are generally hard to identify. To resolve such issues, TraceTronic has designed the tool TRACE-CHECK. This software has been successfully applied in test automation environments, where it is used to analyze measured data obtained from road tests and test runs in MiL, SiL and HiL environments.
Main features of TRACE-CHECK
- Automated analysis of data of different origin and size
- Simple specification of critical real-time properties using temporal logic and Python
- High reusability of the specification through modular creation of trace analyses
- Clearly structured reporting including time stamps of errors found
- Intuitive, graphical user interface
- Can be integrated into all HiL tests and road tests
- Seamless integration into ECU-TEST and EXAM
Due to the use of generic analysis templates and the multi-level structur of analyses, a high reusability of specifications is guaranteed.
Unlike conventional tests, stimulation and analysis are uncoupled and no reprogramming of functions to be tested is necessary.
The analysis of measured data is only based on the specifications given in logic or Python. Recordings of different origin (test stands, road tests, commissioning, service stations) can be checked automatically.
Recommended system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 (SP1 or higher), 8, 10
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- RAM: 2 GB
- Screen resolution: at least 1200 x 800